Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tidbits

This kitchen reno. I mean. Hello beautiful white + clean kitchen. Love it.

Let's all have less mom guilt, shall we.

Lesley's trip to the Gulf Coast.

A pretty top that would be perfect for fall (and it's on sale!).

I bought these (or very similar) camo sneakers at the Target by my house. Mine came with neon pink laces. They're the cutest!

I want to try this homemade play dough recipe with Jonah. Looks like a fun afternoon activity (rainy day!).

----

I'm off next week so we're going on a small family vacay to the Texas Hill Country. Follow along on instagram. I really can't wait to just relax. Unwind. Be still and not think about a to-do list or any type of chore. Ya feel me?! 

 I hope you're having a happy (and fun!) summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment