Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

My heart is so full this Thanksgiving season. I try to be thankful for all blessings in my life, all the time, but I get especially weepy around this time of year. Plus I'm pregnant. So weepy is a common thing these days. Nonetheless, I am so thankful for every big and little blessing in my life. Our family. Friends. Neighbors. Our house. Car. Jobs. Church. Just everything! I try to talk about it with Jonah so he understands what the real season is about. Thankfulness brings about a positive heart, I think. Thanking God for the things and people we have, allows us to really appreciate them.

I love this time of year so much! Here are a few photos from Jonah's Thanksgiving Feast at school, as well as our family Thanksgiving celebrations...












And, I'm officially 25 weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment