Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Family Photos in Central Park

When we started planning our trip to New York I knew right away what I wanted my big souvenir to be. Professional photos taken of the three of us IN Central Park. I mean. Bucket list, right?!

After a bit of google research (I'm the queen bee "googler" as Jonah calls himself) I found a fab photographer that was willing to meet us one morning and do a Central Park mini-session on our last full day in the city. I sent her shots of what I wanted in the background of the photos and we met in front of the Plaza. We had so much fun exploring the park after our session!!

I could not be more happy with these photographs of Jeremy, Jonah and myself (and our sweet Sutton bump!). Meg did an amazing job. I will cherish these forever!! Our last photo session as a family of three- so many wonderful memories we've made together the last four (almost five!) years.

















November 2016, Central Park, New York City, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment