Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Year Tidings

Happy New Year, Y'all!

I promise I'm still alive. Just reallllllly busy at work right now (market season). Making sure all of our designs and samples get to the shows and our orders are on the water before Chinese New Year. All in a days work. Well. Not really, but that about sums it up. CRAZY time for me.

In other news I'm beyond obsessed with salt dough. It's addicting. I've been making the cutest ornaments for our celebration tree.

I almost love them as much before as I do painted!!



And, I turned the BIG 32 on the 7th. Jeremy surprised me with the prettiest cake I've ever seen and we celebrated with friends. It was such a fun birth-week. You know. Because big girls celebrate their birthday all week!! ;)


And lastly, I leave you with this. The two cutest buddies of all time. Delight in their cuteness.


I'll be around closer to LOVE day with fun tutorials and crafts. Hope everyone is having a fantastic 2015!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment