Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Love Day Faves


In the spirit of getting back to blogging I thought it would be fun to show y'all my Valentine's favorites. 

Let's start with the cozy loungewear. Y'all. Have you ever tried the Merona super soft PJ sets???? Please tell me you have. I LIVE IN THESE. I size up, becauuse I prefer a loose, baggy fit- and ohhhh my gosh. I asked for another pair for Christmas (thanks, Sister!) and I'd love another pair for Love day!!! I wear the pants in the colder months and switch to my short sets in the summer. SO COMFY!!! I also think these velvet slippers are so cute. Love the pink color!

Jeremy is the best at getting me little "stocking stuffer" type gifts for my birthday and Valentine's day. He like to shop, and always comes up with cute little things that I love. I would love a few bath treats from LUSH. Also, has anyone tried this lip scrub? I want to try it and the lip tint! (hint, Jeremy) And, who wouldn't like a new tassel necklace or these amazing clear cosmetic bags. I have several sets (yes, from TRS where I used to design products, lol) and I need to get a few more because I literally am wearing mine out. I use them for travel...one for Sutton's bath products, one for her headbands, one for my cosmetics, one for meds the kids may need...the list goes on. I love multi-functional stuff like these bags!

The mules are there are a reminder for Jeremy because I had them on my Chrsitmas list. Haha. In the spirit of making this guide versatile I picked neutrals but Y'ALL KNOW I want the bright colors :)

I LOVE a gift for the kitchen. A new mug for coffee?? YES. Heart shaped pasta??? COME ON. So flipping cute. And let's be honest, in this season of life we are most likely to be celebrating Valentine's Day at home. With Sutton tucked in da' bed. Because that makes my life so much easier. I can't get enough mixing bowls (they seem to disappear around here?! and then I find them outside filled with mud and army men. Hmm.) and of course a new notepad for grocery lists. 

What do y'all like to receive for Valentine's Day? What do you like to give?? I think it would be fun for Jeremy to make a list. I'll get on that. He makes GREAT guy gift-lists. 
Here are a few links- 

PJS 
Mules and Mules and these Mules 
Bath Suds & Kiss from LUSH

Retro Be My Valentine Cards


And lastly, HOW CUTE are these vintage Valentine's?? I love them so much because they remind me of actual vintage Valentine's cards that my Mom saved from when I was little. Several years I found them in a box of school papers she sent home with me and I strung them into the cutest garland.

Happy Wednesday, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment