Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Things

My lips are chapped.
I'm so tired I can barely function.
I'm freezing cold.
I'm pale and need a little color.
Can I hibernate for the rest of "winter"?

Fresh Lip Tint and Posie Tint via Sephora // Sleep All Day Tee via Old Navy // Target Gloves // Gap Plaid Scarf
 

How's that for "finding joy each and every day". Gosh. I probably need to read my own post, right? I know. I'll look for the joy later this afternoon. I drove to Dallas and back yesterday. Jonah's sick. Jeremy's working 58+ hours this week. Right now I'm chapped, tired, cold. Grumpy. Happens to the best of us, I guess.

IF you happen to be reading, Jeremy, please take me away. Thank you and good day.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up Mama, things will be better after Christmas (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete