Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Cheer + Treats

It's December 12th. We're almost half-way through the month, y'all. The year is almost over. How in the heck did 2013 go by so quickly?!?? I feel like this year has literally slipped through my fingers. Jonah turns two next June. Insanity. I can't even think about that right now.

What I AM doing right now, is doing my very best to focus on each day. To treasure it. Each day with my Husband and little dude are treasures to me. We're delighting in every Christmas light, and holiday event.

Yesterday evening Jonah and I made treats for his teachers. A random Thursday treat. Just because we appreciate them. I was inspired by my coworker Allie. It's pretzels, a Hershey peppermint kiss and a Christmas M&M. You bake at 350 for a few minutes until they start to melt, and then smash them down with an M&M. Cool and eat. Give away. Target has the cutest clear cello bags that are a buck. Treat someone, y'all.


--
December is crazy-busy-hectic-frantic-insane at work. It's the month before our biggest wholesale market. January markets are insane, thus, December is even more insane. Prep work. Getting our samples to the showrooms. Getting our orders on the water. I'm working early. Working late. Working on the weekend.

True story?? I can hardly keep us in clean clothes right now. That's real talk. I am working 50+ hours a week. Trying to feed us. Get baths. Get everyone in bed. Spend quality time with my guys and right now I feel like I could burst from being pulled in so many directions. SO. I might be back before Christmas. I might not. If not, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Love from this crazy Texan to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment