Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bold + Bright

I was feeling a Three Things post and who am I to fight the creative urge? Yes, I know it's Thursday and not Tuesday. And this is four things. Just go with me, okay?

Here are couple of things on my BRIGHT and BOLD radar-


1. An embroidered beach cover up. For the beach trip I'm doing my darnedest to plan this summer. Some beach. Somewhere. I wanted this one, but it sold out too fast. So, this one is a pretty cute runner up.
2. A floral one piece. Just because it's gorg.
3. Jellys?? COUNT ME IN. Especially Jack Rogers Jelly's.
4. A tasseled, beaded, graphic beach bag? Yes and yes.

-----
I'm in Dallas this week/weekend for market. Working hard. If you're at the mart, stop by D239, or D2030 and say YO! Just kidding. Come say hi.

And, next Thursday my baby boy turns TWO. I can't even talk about it. So let's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment