Thursday, June 26, 2014

Two.










------
Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet Jonah Knox. You are the best present I've ever received and I cherish each day with you. You've grown and learned so very much this last year- you learned to walk just shy of 14 months, and started saying words at 22 months. Now you're chatting with me a mile a minute. I love your funny personality, generous heart, your raspy chuckle, and little rascal smile. Yesterday I caught you offering your strawberries to Cookie. It made me get teary eyed. You are such a special boy. I hope you always know how much you are loved. I want to bottle you up and keep you 2 forever. My favorite thing is when you wake up and I walk into the room- how big your smile it. It brightens my mornings! Bath time in the evenings are so much fun. I love to watch you play, and you splash me like it's your job-- I can't stay mad at your little grin. You've brought more joy into Momma and Daddy's life than you'll ever know. I love you to the moon and back, Jonah. 

Momma

2 comments:

  1. Crying with you over here. Happy birthday, Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to Jonah! These pictures made me get choked up! I remember being at Ammy and Bacca's when you texted a Happy 4th of July pic of Jonah. I thought, Oh good Lord, he looks JUST like Lindsay! Carter sends kisses to Jonah!

    ReplyDelete