Sunday, October 18, 2015

2015 Favorite Photos: January thru April

Hey Y'all! I want to catch up on photos that I missed out on posting earlier this year, so I'll start with Spring.

Here are some of my favorites of Jonah (and our adventures) from this past Spring. We took a trip to San Antonio for my birthday in January, and rode the train in Hermann Park in February. We hit up the fried oreos at the Houston Livestock Show and Jonah wore his Texas best for Go Texan day at his pre-school. We celebrated Easter with our family and painted (and ate!) delicious sugar cookies. Annnnnd, we made a little trip to watch the Astros and it just happened to be dollar dog night. SCORE!!!

We took Jonah in April for his first "big boy" styled hair cut. He looked into the mirror, shook his head and said "who am I". I laughed SO hard but also felt so bad for him. He missed his long hair for weeks after the big cut. He would shake his head back and forth (because he used to do that and his hair would flop around) and would say "Mom!! It won't work anymore!!". Poor little Badger!! Definitely contemplating letting him grow it out again!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment