Wednesday, August 24, 2016

10 WEEKS



Officially made it to the ten week mark! Weeks 4-8 left me feeling really yucky. Nauseated, tired, sleepy, and just generally grumpy. There was some dry heaving involved as well as some weird waking up in the middle of the night so nauseous I thought I was going to hurl. Everywhere. Then it left as quickly as it came and I feel really good comparatively. 

Jeremy went to my first prenatal appointment with me on July 29th. I choose a new doctor here in Texas after some research and was a little nervous, but Dr. Champion is amazing. I am going to love her so much. Switching from an older man to a young female doctor was refreshing. I feel like she is totally current on what is going on and I love having new options. 

I scheduled my appointment for 8 weeks, and was really hopeful to hear our baby's heartbeat. It doesn't feel like it will get any less nerve wracking the second time around. Lots of anxiousness before finally hearing the heartbeat. And what a sweet little sound!!! 

Here's the video Jeremy took of that sweet, steady beat-


No comments:

Post a Comment