Tuesday, August 23, 2016

July 4th, 2016



I took a pregnancy test on Monday, June 27th. The day after Jonah's 4th birthday. It was faintly positive. So I took a couple more over the next few days and the line grew thicker. DEFINITELY pregnant. I was beyond excited. A little nervous, it has been five years since I was pregnant after all. 

Jeremy's birthday was that Wednesday, June 29th. Soooo, I decided to surprise him with the big news. We had been trying to conceive since the beginning of 2016, and it hadn't happened yet, so I knew it would be a fun surprise this way. Soooo, on July 4th I told Jer that I had a belated birthday gift for him. Inside was a tiny pair of converse all wrapped up with and a note letting him know that a new baby was coming next March. He freaked out in the best way and it was just THE BEST. Love that Husband of mine (who had been so encouraging and my cheerleader the entire 6 months we were trying to conceive). I am due on March, 8th and we can't wait to find out what we are having. Boy or girl we already love this little nugget SO very much and can't wait to add to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment