Monday, January 20, 2014

Dallas Market {The Royal Standard}

This past week/weekend I traveled to our Dallas showrooms to set up camp for the January gift market. We (The Royal Standard) have two permanent showrooms in Dallas, and we also have permanent showrooms in Atlanta, High Point and Vegas. January market is kiiiind a big deal!

It is NON-stop in our showrooms. Our products sell really well for retailers. They're at a great price point and on trend. Have I mentioned how much I love my job?!

I work with these products every day. From conception until they're in our warehouse in Alabama. It's fun to actually see what I've been working on in real life. And people getting excited about it! I try to take time to see what our customers are really loving and (sometimes) not loving. I walk around the room eavesdropping on the conversations to get a feel for what's really selling in their stores.

That's what it's all about. Our customers being happy and selling the heck out of our products. Here are a few photos I snapped around our TRS Dallas showrooms:









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it all. Perfect mix of trend, chic and rustic. Just how I want my dream house to look!

    ReplyDelete