Monday, February 25, 2019

Eight Week Update

So it's been eight weeks since the new year. Eight little weeks of hard work and a super fun, new workout routine. Y'all. I have to say.... I'm HERE FOR IT:




I've lost a total of TEN INCHES since January 1st and I am not EVEN MAD ABOUT IT!!!! The scale said 155lbs this morning and I'm grinning from ear to ear. The scale really is just a number... but I haven't seen this number since my teens.

Those who say you can't have your pre-baby body back? WRONG.
Those who say you can't have curves and confidence? WRONG.
Those who say you don't have enough time in the day to workout with kids? WRONG.
Those who say you don't have the money to join a gym? YouTube is free. Jogging is free.
Those who say you can't be a Mom AND have a sexy bod? WRONG.

Hard work pays off. I am more confident than I've ever been. I am stronger than I've ever been. I am more content than I've ever been. I am more joyful than I've ever been. I am healthier and happier than I've ever been IN MY LIFE. Change is difficult. Hard. It hurts. It takes fierce determination. Grit. But the payoff is tremendous.

You can do it if you set your mind to it.
Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment