Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine's Babes Brunch

This past Saturday morning we hosted several of Jonah and Sutton's friends for a cute little Valentine's themed breakfast/brunch. It was totally impromptu and a wonderful way to celebrate LOVE day. The kids had a blast- as did the adults! Honestly I think I've discovered the best time for playdates and parties- early in the morning when everyone is happy.

Jeremy asked me to make waffles (he gifted me a double-waffle maker for Mother's Day a few years ago) so we had a fun waffle bar as well as sprinkle donuts for the kiddos. I came up with a strawberry passion-fruit punch (frozen passion-fruit punch concentrate, sprite, and pineapple juice with frozen strawberries in it) and the kids loved it.

It was such a happy morning and ALLLLL the kids were ready for a long nap when it was time to go home! Happy Valentine's Day-












I found the cute bingo game on the Target Dollar aisle! The cute heart place-mats are also from that same spot. Striped place-mats are The Royal Standard (place-mat pad, and I use these for EVERY holiday that has red in it!!!! SO VERSATILE!). I had the rest of the items on hand and just threw it together and made it festive and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment