Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sunshine Sutton is TWO

This morning we celebrated our SUNSHINE Sutton and hosted all of her sweet friends (and mine!!) for a "Good Morning Sunshine" Breakfast. I seriously couldn't have asked for a sweeter, happier morning. Totally low-key and stress-free.

It was absolutely PERFECT!!!


I decided to set up her breakfast decor in our sunny (only fitting, right?!) breakfast area because I knew the light coming in would be perfect regardless of the weather- plus I have sunshine yellow chairs now! I decided to keep the table decor simple, and really, there wasn't any other decor in the house. It made setting up simple and really stress-free!

I got up early this morning and made funfetti "birthday cake" waffles into the cutest little birthday cake- and we feasted on waffles, Krispy Kreme donuts, and quiche. I love trying new recipes and made two new quiche recipes (ham, spinach and mozzarella & bacon and egg) yesterday, stuck them in the fridge overnight and then popped them into the oven to reheat this morning.

Honestly, out of all the parties I've thrown this goes down as the least work, and most easy-going. I'm learning a few things the older I get!  It was the sweetest morning celebrating the happiest, and most beautiful little girl!!







Sutton wore a sunshine yellow tutu, adorable Wildflower's knee socks and her pink "boops". She looked absolutely adorable - as did all of her little friends!!


My heart is so full. Sutton was surrounded by her sweet friends, and women who love her. I'm blessed to be Sutton's Momma. She fills our life with JOY and I am so thankful to be able to watch her grow and SHINE.




Happy 2nd Birthday, Sutton Claire!
I love you more than words could ever possibly say. You are full of sunshine, happiness and joy. You bring happiness and light to everyone around you- including our little family. Your arrival completed us! I am blessed to be YOUR Momma!  Your favorite gift today was necklaces and bracelets- you were SO excited to find them inside the purse- watching you open your gifts and giggle WAS a gift. You carried the funfetti waffles around snacking on them, playing with your friends....it was the happiest of mornings celebrating everything you are. I love you, Sunshine.

Love, 
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment