Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hattie Mae


I checked something off my bucket list this month. I bought my first brand sparklin' new car, y'all. 

Meet Hattie. Hattie Mae Hatchback. She's zippy and a little sporty, but mostly sensible. 4 door. She gets 27 city/37 highway miles per gallon, so gas mileage is a dream. Jonah and I are totally loving to cruise around in her. I've been driving Jeremy's Tacoma since I had Jonah so I love, love that I can put groceries in the trunk (I've been awkwardly stuffing our groceries in the front/back seat and front/back floor board. Not exactly easy or ideal), and Jonah can climb in and out! Perfect for our family.

----
And, I'm not sure if you followed my vision wall posts from earlier in the summer, but Jeremy and I set a bunch of goals and made some plans and dreamed some big dreams. One of the things that we wanted to do was minimize the amount in our current budget that we allot to our monthly car/insurance category. I'm happy to report that due to a couple of amazing (God) things we are now able to save $500 per month in this category, AND I got new wheels. That's a huge, huge blessing and we are so thankful! God is truly faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment