Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Korie Paige

She's here!! She's finally HERE!!!

We are overjoyed for Shelby and Josh!! Korie Paige arrived yesterday at 12:05 pm, she was 8lbs 14oz, and 20 3/4". Shelby had the best delivery, and we are just so thrilled that Momma and baby girl are doing fantastic. They actually get to go home today and I can't wait to get my hands on her again!!! We are proud of you Shelby. You rocked that delivery!! And, we LOVE baby Korie so much already...







And, Shelby sent me a photo of our angel girl early this morning and I thought something looked a little familiar, so I dug up this. Korie and Jonah, both 1 day old. I mean. Definitely cousins!! :)


Love both of these sweet little nuggets!! 
----

We can't wait to watch you grow into an amazing, Godly young lady (but not too fast!!) Korie Paige. You're gonna be a world changer. You are SO loved by your Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Lou and cousin Jonah!!! Love and BIG hair bows forever!!

1 comment: