Monday, September 16, 2013

Boot Cuffs and Oprah

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I knew it was coming, but it took me by surprise. Heading to checkout with a cart full of groceries I spied the October issue of O Magazine.

I flipped out.

Standing at the checkout line in HEB. I was THAT crazy lady. Ran to the magazine, and started flipping through. Found it. Towards the back, on the bottom of page 178 next to "Genius Ideas!". HAPPY DANCE ensued!!!





A crazy surreal moment when I saw our product and our name in print. I am so proud of the Product Development Team (and proud to be on the team, y'll!). We work hard every day, and this is our first mention in a BIG publication, so it's an incredible honor for us.

Sooo. Go GET YOUR BOOT CUFFS before they sell out!! I mean. How stinkin' adorable, right?!!!


I'm heading to Birmingham in the morning for the week. Tons to be done. Lots of amazing things happening at The Royal Standard!! Super excited about our future. Did I mention that I just love my job?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment