Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Take Note Tuesday {Three Things}



1. A cheery rolling pin, perfect for fall baking!
2. Fall Leaf Piecrust Cutters. How stinkin' cute are these little guys?!
3. Matching Poppy pie pan to complete your set. 

--

And, a quick update on my crazy life. It's crazy. That's the real deal. No, but seriously. I was in Dallas two weeks ago, in Birmingham last week. I'm headed to Dallas again next week. Uhh. Lots of sleep in between and playtime with my guys. That's the life before our huge January shows. I'm not a show girl. Buuut, I really am! Blogging takes a back seat to my real like jobbity job. Being a Wifey & Momma comes first. Then comes design. I'll be posting regularly as soon as I can get a moment to catch my breath.

See you guys around. Promise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment