Monday, October 21, 2013

World Market. You're My Jam.

World Market is my jam right now, y'all. Serr-us-lee. Every single time I walk through those doors or peruse their wares online. Bam. I find a treasure trove of gems.  Look and see.



Batter Bowl // Cookie Cutters // Paper Heart Mini Bundts
Kraft Spoon Gift Tags // Metal Stands // Glass Dispenser

Good schtuff, right?? Their prices are just fantastic. The designs and colors are spot on right now. I would be happy to gift (or receive!) any one of these items!!

---

AND Y'ALL. I'm on an airplane to CHINA right now. Like, the REAL DEAL. China. I'm ecstatic. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm going with an open & positive attitude. I'll be working here until October 30th. Can't wait to share details of my trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsay! I just spent a little while perusing your blog and I just love it! Your fantastic style rings true as always!
    I would love for you to stop by my blog any time!
    http://lasalledesignblog.com/

    ReplyDelete