Sunday, December 23, 2018

Dear Santa...

Jeremy and I took the kids to see Santa a few weekends ago. We tried a "new" Santa (shhhh, don't tell Jonah he isn't the REAL one!!) and he was THE BEST. I swear he COULD be the real thing. He took time to ask both Sutton and Jonah what they wanted for Christmas and chat about what they requested. Honestly, my bets were on Sister crying like crazy- but Jeremy reassured me that she wouldn't. He reasoned that she loves people (she totally does!) and isn't afraid of them. The Easter Bunny? Or a random puppy? That's another story....




Jonah has grown SO much and it feels like he's already "big" to me some days. But honestly, he's still a baby. The things he asked Santa for just pulled on my heart. He requested a sword, a nerf gun, a spiderman lego set and his first video game. I love this sweet boy of ours!!

We can't wait until Christmas. I have a feeling Ole' Saint Nick is going to come through for Jonah. He's been on the nice list all year!!

Christmas 2018
Jonah is 6 years old and Sutton is 22 months

No comments:

Post a Comment