Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Merry + Bright

Hello friends! It's been a few months!! I've been back in this space reading my posts from the past year and I have a 2018 year in review coming soon. But until then, I'd love to share some Christmas Cheer (it looks like the last photos I shared were back in February of Sutton's first Birthday). Our babies have definitely grown since then- and are getting bigger by the day.

The last month I have been SO intentional with focusing on the present. Every moment. We've been filling our weekends and evenings with dinners out with friends, our Annual Christmas Parade, Brunch with buddies, adventures to look at lights (true story- we borrowed a church van and ALL piled in to go look at Prestonwood in Tomball with several other families) and generally- just having the best season!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment