Wednesday, December 26, 2018

JOY

A sweet friend of mine owns a photography business and snapped a few photos of Sutton and Jonah for our Christmas cards this year. I always struggle with "Christmas" photoshoots because let's be honest. I'm not hanging them year-round in our home. Soooo, I knew I wanted something a little different, and of course, colorful and bright! Specifically for our cards! Last year we took photos with a fabulous Santa at a boutique in downtown Tomball. This year I wanted a studio feel with clean/clear photos of the kids. I think they turned out so cute and show the kids true personalities-


 The CUTEST photo! Sutton's face is the best!



I chose the first photo to be front and center on our Christmas card this year because it's our theme. Sutton Claire's little face is FILLED WITH JOY. Our life is brimming with JOY. Not because life is perfect, or we don't have struggles or our roof isn't leaking (true story!). BUT, because we choose it. Every day! We choose JOY. We choose to focus on the perfect little moments that make our life full. Healthy babies. Treats. Innocent prayers before bed. The small things that matter more than anything else in life. Togetherness.

JOY.


Merry Christmas, friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment