Thursday, March 13, 2014

Crazy Town {House Huntress}

Y'all. Two Saturdays ago we had a list of ten (yes, TEN) homes that were all active that we wanted to view with our Realtor. I confirmed the appointment and homes on Thursday and by Saturday seven out of the ten already had a contract on them. Whaaat?!!

It is crazy town out there on the Houston market. Totally a sellers dream right now. Sellers are getting asking (if not more) price for their homes and buyers are competing for their favorites. I was not expecting that, honestly.
Over the last couple of weeks we've looked at several homes and honestly- I just feel a peace about it. If we find our next home, good. If not, I am content to sign another six month, or one year lease on the town home. Which is strange for me to say, but if something's not working do we really need to force it to work?

Nope. He has plans for us.

----

We're headed out of town for a wedding road-trip until Sunday evening and then I'm flying to Vegas bright and early (5am!!) Monday morning. I've never been and I can't wait.

Happy weekending with your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Get the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity in Vegas if you get a chance! So yum! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete