Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Family Photos 2014

You guys. I'm so completely thrilled. We took family photos a couple of weeks ago and I got them back yesterday afternoon. Floored. Courtney (Lovingly Luxe Photography- go check out her blog, y'all!) captured our family so well. I will cherish these photos forever.

I thought for SURE none would turn out. Not because Courtney isn't an amazing photographer (she is!) but because it was muggy and humid, Jonah was hungry and there were mosquito's. Ya know. Just a normal photo shoot for my family. Yours too?? I could not be happier with these. I can't wait to print them out and get this stage in our life plastered on our walls. I print far too few photos. I seem to snap, snap, but then never print.

I highly recommend Courtney. Book her today, y'all. She is so down to earth and friendly, not to mention her pricing is totally fair. Here's her Facebook page, too. No excuses. Get your family photos taken!

Here's a preview of our shoot-


























1 comment:

  1. Love this Linds! Such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete