Friday, April 4, 2014

Fruity Pebbles Eggs {Treats for Jonah's Teachers}



This month I'm trying to send one treat per week to school with Jonah for his sweet teachers. It's Easter month and I've been focusing on finding the good in our everyday life. He died + rose from the grave so I can have eternal life. I choose joy, and I choose to be thankful. I am MOST thankful for my family. So, whom better to thank than Jonah's teachers that take care + love on him each day? I'm very thankful for them and hope they know how much I appreciate their care.

First up is an old favorite- Fruity Pebbles Treats. They're easy as one, two, three. Literally. Here's what you need:

1 box of Fruity Pebbles
1 stick of butter
1 large (16 oz) pkg of marshmallows

Melt butter in pan, add marshmallows and stir until melted. Pour melted mixture over Fruity Pebbles and stir until combined. Press into a greased 9"X13" pan. Allow to cool and then cut. 

(I used a mason jar lid to cut circles from the pebbles and then shaped the tops into an "egg" shape)




-----
Happy Friday, y'all! I hope this weekend holds lots of fun adventures for you.


1 comment: