Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chinatown

I'll be getting on a plane tomorrow (Monday) morning to Hong Kong. It's basically the longest flight ever.

Ever.

Houston to Chicago, then 16 long hours on the air bus to HK. Basically torture made better by a little TV in the seat in front of me. I was willing to add an hour to my trip just for that TV. Not even kidding. My first flight from San Francisco to HK didn't have it. Oh sweet Lord. I'll never make the trip without it from here on out if I can help it. Honestly, I'm not really dreading the flight. It will be okay. I'm absolutely 100% dreading the jet lag when I get home. It was horrific. Fingers crossed that it's better this time?? Amen.

Anyhow, I'm going to be instagramming sneak peeks of our days so make sure you tune in (will be posing photos at weird times because of the time difference). Annnnd, I'll see you guys back in the US of A in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment