Monday, May 12, 2014

Cute Kicks + Play Dresses for Moms

Hi you guys. I'm back from China and haven't missed a step. Literally. Zero jet lag and it feels wonderful.

If you follow me on Instagram I've been living in my polka dot converse. They're so comfy + cute with summer dresses and a cap. Completely my style. I've worn them so much lately I've been on the hunt for other comfy and casual kicks to add to my wardrobe. While searching for a few summer essentials last week I came across the cutest pair from Old Navy of all places. And they're practically a steal of a deal, y'all. I think I got them for $12.80 with a discount coupon. Whattt!? Bright and fun + inexpensive? I'll take two pair!!

I did the hard work for you guys and rounded up the cutest kicks on the block. (These can all be found online at the site I listed by the shoes). Delight in them-




How are you guys mixing + matching your summer wardrobe this year? I'm pairing cute, feminine dresses with sporty spice (Jeremy's favorite thing to call me) shoes and a ball cap. Something so easy and casual about it. Summery.

Also, have you guys heard of Sonnet James? They are play dresses for Moms. It's the coolest idea in my opinion. I love to run and play with Jonah AND be comfy!! Ashley, a dear friend of mine that I met in Birmingham introduced me to the brand several years ago when it was starting out on Kickstarter. I loved it then, and I love it now. The brand has completely blossomed and just about every blogger I follow is obsessed. With good reason-






Right?? Cutest ever?? Yep.
All images from Sonnet James website. Take a peek at the lookbook. I'm totally, totally digging them.

-----
What's new, y'all? Let me hear from you in the comments...

5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to post about my new polka dot slip on Vans from Nordstrom. Best. Shoe. Ever. Check them out, chambray with dots, go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh. I love Vans! Are they comfy?? I SO want the gold metallic Vans!!

      Delete
    2. So comfy. More than sperrys or converse I think. Almost better than my Nikes. I want another pair now!

      Delete
  2. I love my converse!! Thanks for giving me the tip!! I had to get a youth size because I found that they run big. I wear a 6 or 61/2 and had to buy the youth 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome. I love them also! Cutest summer essential (okay, not essential- but definitely FUN!)

      Delete