Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Monogrammed Hooks {World Market}

I was browsing the intry-net last night and came across a big surprise. It really shouldn't be that big of a surprise to me because World Market has totally begun to step up their home decor game in the last year or so. Anyhow, I stumbled upon these monogrammed letter hooks:


The very (exact!!) same hooks that I've owned for six years now. The ones that I bought from Anthropologie for $14 each. You guys remember these?!

I had them here in our Birmingham house-


And, here they live now, in our apartment-


They were well worth the money I paid because we've used them every single day for the last six years, but they would ESPECIALLY be worth the $7.99 price tag at World Market. That's right. Same product. Less than half the price. 

If you need hooks for your things- these are perfectly cute. Vintage feel and really sturdy. I promise that I've given them a HECK of a workout with our belongings and they're still going strong. (The only difference I see between mine and the WM hooks are the ceramic tip on mine.)

----
Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment