Friday, May 30, 2014

Jonah's 2nd Birthday Invites




Today I'm (finally) sharing Jonah's second birthday invitations. Y'all. I whipped these up waaay back before I went to China and sent them to print before I left. You could say that I like to be prepared?? (Okay, too prepared sometimes!?)

I created these in Photoshop and had them printed at Overnight Prints (love the quality of their matte cardboard!). I snagged the die cuts on Etsy along with the twine and made my own Cookie Monster attachment. I purchase the kraft envelopes in bulk at Hobby Lobby (for half price, no less). They're a steal.

I'm so excited to celebrate Jonah turning TWO with our friends and family. He loves, loves his Cookie so this is a really special party to me. I think his preppy invites turned out so adorably!

No comments:

Post a Comment