Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Tree Hunting

We went on the great Christmas tree hunt of 2015 last week. This is our first year to pick out a real Christmas tree as a family. I have been SO excited thinking about it!! It turned out to be the perfectly cold and dreary day!! It has been almost hot here in Texas so I'll take dreary and cold allllll the day long over hot. Hot just doesn't equate to Christmas cheer. Can I get an amen?!

We went on Sunday afternoon after we finished church and lunch. Jonah chose Whataburger, but who am I kidding? If you give him the chance and he will ALWAYS pick Whataburger. Homeboy loves him some grilled cheese's and white milk.

We went to several tree lots and ended up at a local place near our house. I had my heart set on a tall tree and refused to look at anything under eight feet. Thankfully they had tons of tall, stately options and we had fun picking the prettiest tree we could find!









No comments:

Post a Comment