Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Faves {Etsy Crushin'}

Me and Etsy have a thing. Thankfully my Husband is aware of our thing so I'm not having a secret affair on the side. And, this is a full blown thing. Big. HUGE. I love me some Etsy. I thought it would be fun to do a round-up of my current Etsy crushes and give you a sneak peek at the items currently in my cart.

Happy FRIDAY, party peeps! Hope y'all have grand plans and lovely things in store for the weekend..


1. Hand painted Polka Dot Sweatshirt. How adorable is this?! Love that its casual and unique!
2. Adorable striped leggings for Chunky. I bought these and they shipped this week. Can't wait to get them on his chunky little legs. I'm obsessed with leggings right now.
3. Whitney English Day Designer + Organizing Note pads. Love me some organization. I need this in my life in a bad, bad way!!
4. Ruffled + Chevron + Monogrammed Bolsters. What's NOT to love?! I want one of these for our sofa. Love the monogram and the ruffles!
5. I want to paint this and hang it over our bed. Stay tuned for project photos.
6. Washi Tape. I mean. It's addicting. Makes me wanna tape everything in sight.
7. Whatever is Lovely print by Lindsay. Think on that.





No comments:

Post a Comment