Monday, July 15, 2013

Ready. Set. Blog. {Meet Strickland + Company}

Hi Y'all! I'm not exactly new to the blogging world, I started my first blog when I turned 18 (anyone remember zanga!?), however, this shiny new blog space IS the newbie on the blog block. I've been blogging for several years at The Bow-Tie and The Skirt and since our sweet Jonah Knox was born, I've kept up with his one-year blog as well. I felt it was time for a new blog-start for our family.

You know, like opening a new notebook. Or a freshly sharpened pencil. New shoes. The possibilities are endless. I just love that fresh/new feeling. So here we are.

Meet Strickland + Company.

Our new family blog. Adventures and tales of the three Strickland's (Jeremy + Lindsay + Jonah). A little design will be thrown in for good measure. Cooking + Baking. Making messes. Chasing after Jonah. The fun stuff. 

If you're a new reader, here is a quick update to give you a bit of background:
  • Jeremy and I are both originally from Texas. The last three years we've lived in Birmingham, Alabama and we've just moved back to our home state. We now reside in the Houston area.
  • Jonah turned the big ONE on June 26th, 2013.
  • I design + develop + manage products for The Royal Standard (I work from home and LOVE my job!)
I've got lots to update you guys on. Fun products I'm obsessed with and a TON of new posts for ya! Stick around and adventure with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment