Thursday, August 8, 2013

Adventuring Together

Tomorrow the Hub and I celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! I love Jeremy dearly and feel lucky to BE loved by someone like him. He's kind, compassionate and funny (not to mention smart, giving and crazy witty). I'm a lucky lady!

We celebrate each year by gifting each other with the traditional gift items. This year is "wood". I've been thinking of all sorts of crafy things that I can give him. It's fun to be creative + give unique gifts!

If you're wondering where we will be for the weekend, here are the details...

 We will be staying here.


Beautiful and blissful, no?! It's the perfect spot to celebrate FIVE big years with my Hub. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. If you want to see more gorgeous photos of The Prairie you can go here, or see Jenni's post on her fab blog (...and, follow her blog! She's an amazing photographer!)

We will be stopping here and here for delicious treats. You absolutely cannot pass through Brenham, TX without going to Leftovers Antiques. That place is amaze.

On Saturday we're thinking of going to the Chappell Hill Lavender Festival again. We went on our first anniversary and had a blast! Have y'all been? Crafts + Delish Eats..


Y'all. Can you feel my excitement?!

No comments:

Post a Comment