Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cozy + Color



I'm really loving this color combination lately. The coral/salmon shade and the mint green is pretty trendy right now. I love them paired with gold + mustard and chambray blue. Quite unexpected, but the combination looks so fresh to me. Fresh and clean is inspiring me lately. Our little two-story apartment has this (awful) yellowish paint throughout. It is not fresh. So, I'm dreaming of crisp white paint these days...

That pom pom pillow is just the cutest. You could totally DIY, I think. Mixing textures and finishes in a space is an easy way to make rooms feel cozy. And, you can never (EVER) have too many lamps. They add such charm to a room. Don't be afraid to mix and match! The velvet pillow + matte metallic lamp keep things fresh. I love spaces that are slightly quirky but have traditional elements.

Source List:
--

What are you craving in your home? A new look? White paint? Let's discuss...

No comments:

Post a Comment