Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Bug

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I know it's all hyped up, but I don't think there's such a thing as too much love. Come'on. Not possible.

In our house we love to make every single holiday special! This year I'm especially excited for the holiday's because Jonah's starting to grasp things and is such a ham. I mean. Is there anything cuter than a little rascal?!

Last Thursday afternoon we had a mini-photo-shoot right outside of our apartment door. I needed a few photos of Jonah for some Valentine's Day projects I have up my sleeve. The photos couldn't have turned out any cuter!!





I hope you have a lovely Monday. I'll be sharing lots of fun posts this week so be sure to pop back in! Tomorrow my sweet friend Sherah is sharing her Valentine's Day picks, and Wednesday I'll share details of Jonah's outfit in the photos above. See you guys around.

Hugs & Kisses
(sorry. couldn't resist this week. ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment