Friday, February 14, 2014

Homemade Chex + LOVE DAY

You guys. Please make this recipe tonight and thank me later.

I follow Stir and Scribble via Instagram and came across this Valentine's Chex recipe. I knew it would be perfect to gift, and couldn't wait to make it.

The recipe did NOT disappoint. The house smelled divine while it was baking, and Jonah + I completely pigged out on it while it was still warm, fresh form the oven. Plus. It's completely adorable.

Look-

 



I gifted my love bugs to cheeky mugs filled with the chex (ahem. crack), and also made Jonah's teachers cute little mustache treat bags. So stinkin' cute. 

Find the recipe on Stir and Scribble's blog and let her know I sent you. (Note- I couldn't find the yogurt bites, so I added m&ms. So tasty with the freeze dried strawberries!)

---
And, since it's LOVE day. A photo of the Mr. and myself. He's my one true love and my sweet Valentine. Love this sexy beast and I'm so thankful for him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment