Thursday, February 20, 2014

Florals + Navy


Old Navy has several cute new additions to their Spring 2014 line. I thought I would mix things up a bit and share my current faves:

1. This adorable tasseled scarf. Love the orange tassels. Love infinity (less work to keep them tied + in place when I'm hauling Jonah about!)
2. A slouchy calico print sweatshirt. I would live in this. I love that calico print has finally come back around. I think we had wallpaper like this in our house when I was little. I love it. And I love this sweatshirt ($20!)
3. Cute d'orsay flats. This style just looks so cute on your feet!
4. This shaw-collar popover. I mean. Seriously how handsome would my little man look in it?! Or your little man?! Exactly.
5. Light washed slouchy skinny jeans for Jonah. I only like to send him to school in soft things, with a few washes these will be perfect! 

---
Happy Thursday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment