Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sweet Cheeks + Sweet Treats


"I mustache you to be my main squeeze!"

It's no secret that I love to bake and craft. It's like therapy for me. Something about the process just soothes my soul! And, honestly, the best part of it is treating someone else. Taking goodies to friends. Sending treats with Jonah to school for his sweet teachers. I love to treat people with delicious goodies!

After much thought, I decided to send a non-baked treat to school with Jonah for his friends. I thought it would be a safer bet than sending a baked treat in case someone has a food allergy. I snapped a few photos of him last week and planned an easy + low cost treat for his friends.

Here are the details:





Step 1: I staged an impromptu photo shoot right outside of our apartment door, saved and imported my photos to Photo Shop.
Step 2: Next, I added fun text + blurbs to the photos and uploaded them to Walgreen's.
Step 3: Order + Print small wallet size photos (these are SO inexpensive and just the cutest!)
Step 4: Punch a hole in each wallet, attach with twine to your treat.

Perfecto!

I went with organic, all-natural applesauce squeeze packets, and made up a cute little "I mustache you to be my main squeeze" printable. I had lots of little mustache die-cuts leftover from Jeremy's 30th Birthday bash.



No comments:

Post a Comment