Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Take Note Tuesday {Three Things}


1. This adorable cutting board chalkboard
2. I have a similar caddy from Anthropologie and we have used it daily for a couple of years now. I love the wood accents on this one
3. Making homemade scones is on my 2014 "to bake" list. This is so perfect!!

What are you guys currently eyeing out and about? I love that spring is right around the corner. I'm craving all things floral in my wardrobe (stripes are a given) and loving the cheerful pastels that pop up this time of year!

----

We're on day two of Daddy being gone to New York City. We're missing him pretty badly around here (one of us keeps going to the door saying "daddddddy ball" holding his football). Not kidding. Breaks this Momma's heart. BUT, Daddy is having the best time and we are just SO proud of him! More details on that later this week...

Hope y'all Tuesday is sweet.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment