Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sweet Valentine {What Jonah's Wearing}

I kicked off the week on Monday by sharing our fun Valentine's Day photo session and I thought I would share what Jonah was wearing in those photos (and for the BIG love day). And by BIG day I mean ANY day that Jonah gets to each "cha-cah-it" is big to him. He's obsessed with it. Little chocolate monster.



1. How cute are those leggings?!! I purchased his leggings from The Little Spoons Etsy shop. Adorable + Organic Leggings and super soft!
2. The tee was given to him by his cousin, Kelsey, who just visited California for her 18th Birthday. We love it!
3. The striped onesie is from Baby Gap (similar).
4. Kicks are Converse (similar)
---

I'll be sharing a few more Valentine's Day projects tomorrow and Friday so be sure to check back!

What are your love bugs wearing for LOVE day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment