Friday, January 4, 2019

Blueberry Avacado Smoothies



Jonah Knox asks me for a smoothie juuuuust about EVERY day. I call him a fruit fly. He LOVES to eat fruit, however, veggies? Not so much these days. He still likes a handful, but I try to sneak vegetables into his smoothies without him knowing (and other meals, as well). Just doing my job as a good Momma. Today we hit the smoothie jackpot and I thought I'd share. Jonah saw the avacado going into the blender and was skeptical but seriously- it had the best, most creamy texture!! He loved it and tried to steal mine. Here's what you need-

1/2c frozen blueberries
2 small bananas
1 ripe small avacado
3-4 strawberries
1/2c-1c milk (depending on how you like the thickness of your smoothie)

Blend!

What's your favorite SNEAKY way to add veggies into your kids diets??

No comments:

Post a Comment