Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Coloring Bookmarks

Good morning, friends! Happy New Year! Are you guys all snug at home? I love the first few days of a New Year. Everything feels fresh and I work hard to make sure the house is clean so I can relax. It's drizzling rain and chilly out today and it's just the best. I wanted to hop on and share our fun morning craft with y'all-



Usually the best coloring and crafting moments in our home happen without being planned. That was the case with these adorable bookmarks we created this morning. We all slept in. (I slept until 9:30, y'all! Totally loving Christmas break!) and I had just fed the babes breakfast. They were still sitting quietly at the table and I had a Mom-moment and said, Hey, why don't we color?! Quickly googled "Valentine's Coloring Sheet" and these bookmarks popped up. We had SUCH FUN creating these and it was also a great time for me to finish my coffee and have a bit of peace. And all the Momma's say Amen.






They turned out so cute! We colored, then cut them out, punched a single hole in the top and then tied a bit of string at the top. It took over an hour- and both kids were completely occupied. Which is always a win in my book!!

Here's the link to the bookmarks printable.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment