Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sutton's Celebrations





Sutton Claire's birthday celebrations are officially up! It brings me such joy to pull out my kids first birthday decor and use it every single year during their birthday month. And, like every other Momma I know...I too feel that time is passing too quickly. I can't believe my girl is turning TWO in a month.

I went back and revisited photos of Sutton's Sweetheart Brunch- her first birthday party, and thought I would share a few of those photos as well. Her first birthday celebration holds so many wonderful memories. I hosted the brunch on a Friday morning at Tiny's No5 in Rice Village, and it was the perfect morning with our sweet friends!!  It had been such a rough first year- honestly, everything about that day was perfect- friends showing up to celebrate a new season. I was able to relax and enjoy brunch with my favorite gals. Tiny's had perfect service- their food and pastries are phenomenal!! My goal was a stress-free party for this Momma, and really being able to enjoy a celebration of Sutton's first year.

These are the sweetest memories of the sweetest day!







No comments:

Post a Comment